Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday TMI!

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
Reg, Reggie, G, Ginabelina

2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.
Do you know the fidelity of loving in vain?
Do you know the heartache? The misery? The pain?
Do you know the emptiness of a long silent night?
When the one you love is so far from sight?

Who could've told you?
Who could've known?
That this is the price of loving alone?
For you are to me like a flame in the dark.
That not even time can put out the spark.

......

3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
God, there are so many regrets I have. But the one
that sticks out for me, is allowing some people
the power to control my emotions. Telling me how I feel is wrong.
Telling me that I am a disappointment to them and
believing it.
May be a little general..but it is best for now...

4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
Peanut butter and jelly on toast.
Cause I love Peanut butter all melted heh.

5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
My bra lol. Don't love it..I have just been too lazy to buy new.


Bonus (as in optional):Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
Umm...drawing a blank here..I do not put much stock in what
is on TV. 90% of it is hogwash anyway


Singing to: Ashlee Simpson - Pieces Of Me
via FoxyTunes

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you? Raven misses Gina. *sniffss*

BirdMadGirl said...

Your greatest regret sounds a lot like mine... =/ I know I'm a helluva lot stronger now because of it - I hope you have found your strength too :) xoxo


*mmmmmmmm, peanut butter and jelly - - my all time favorite food to digest. For really.