Saturday, February 2, 2008

1. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water

2. What does your last incoming text say?
See you later dahlin

3. The last song you listened to?
China Girl by David Bowie

4. Where is your best friend right now?
Sleeping

5. What did you do yesterday?
Worked till about 3, checked mail on puter, slept for an hour
then dropped son off at my Sis in law's, watched Transformers
Then went to sleep

6. Pick a scar on your body. Where'd it come from?
Backwards question mark on the right
side of my mouth
When I was little I bit into an electrical cord
my lip touched the prong
and I was electrocuted
Thank God I survived

7. What do you really think happened to Steve on Blues Clues?
I think he got fired

8. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Melissa, kinda goes with the nickname
the Commander has given me

9. What would you say if a guy told you, you were the most beautiful person in world?
Truthfully..
"Are you on Drugs?"

10. Worried about anything at the moment?
Always

11. What will you do this summer, any plans?
Probably work

12. Do you trust all of your friends?
Most of them

13. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I already did in 1998

14. Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower?
LMAO Yes

15. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
Heh no idea

16. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, I already have fallen IN love

17. Is there someone that popped in your mind after that question?
Just the one who asked

18. How many kids do you want to have?
Have two. Would have liked more
But God has seen fit not to bless me
with any more

19. Would you make a good parent?

Since my kids are already either out of
the nest or almost out, I think I did a good job,
despite what certain family members may think.


20. Where was your default picture taken?
It is a tag made for me

21. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
The Commander, as always
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Oh definitely. The first thing I would change
would be to make sure my mother never married
that a$$hole.

23. What are you wearing right now?
Fully dressed in pants, shirt and all the
undergarments

24. Right or Left?
Right.

25. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
From the register sure

26. Have you ever had a sore throat?
Yep

27. Who knows you the best?
Wil, the TOL Commander

28. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
No but need glasses I think

29. Ever been to Mexico?
No

30. Did you buy something yesterday?
Yeah, dinner

31. Would you show your boobs to a midget on roller skates?
Only if I was totally drunk lol

32. Did you miss anyone yesterday?
Yes, my Nanny

33. Last person to lay in your bed?
Wil of course

34. What are your plans for the weekend?
Probably working

35. Who do you think will repost this?
Probably no one


Thinkin of Nanny with: Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments: