Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner?
Unfortunately, I have.

2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner?
Unfortunately again, I have.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)?
Pretty important. So I will say a 10
I try to remember every

occassion and make them as special as I can,
So it hurts when my own birthdays and such
are not given the same attention.

4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
Down..hehehehe

5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours.
Liars. Plain and simple.
Be honest with me always.


Bonus (as in optional):Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?
Umm...Will Farrel lol


----------------
Singing Loudly To: Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
via FoxyTunes

8 Comments:

Ashly Star said...

I'm with you on 5, right on. =D Great answers. Happy TMI! =)

Bella Dreamer said...

I try to remember every occassion and make them as special as I can too for the people I care for. I tend to go all out. It does hurt when you do something special for someone and then they forget yours in turn. Life happens however. I guess. Something like that.

I like your answer for number 5. I prefer people to be honest with me. ALWAYS. Even when it is going to hurt me for them to do so. I hate being lied to.

Happy TMIT!! :) :)

Bunny said...

You and I answered pretty much the same on #3 - it sucks when other people don't remember our b-days!

Happy TMI!

ATLLG said...

Will Farrel... good answer!

I'm going to look at toes now and I'm gonna be asked why ( just saying )

Mariposa said...

Birthdays are important to me as well! Happy TMI!

The Bizza said...

It seems like "toes curling down" is the majority answer!

Happy TMI

Heff said...

I WOULD post my answers on here, but I was told not to, rather firmly, I might add, lol.

Gina said...

Post it on your page Heff!!!