Saturday, June 20, 2009

Some More Funnies..


Two guys are drinking in a bar.


One says: "Did you know that
Moose have sex 10 to 15 times
a night?"


"Aw shit..," says his friend,
"and I just joined the
VFW!"


Peach Farmer

A farmer was selling his peaches
door to door.
He knocked on a door and a shapely 30 something
woman dressed in a very sheer negligee answered the door
.


He raised his basket to show her
the peaches and asked,
'Would you like to buy some peaches?'

She pulled the top of the negligee
to one side and asked,
'Are they as firm as this?'


He nodded his head and said,
'Yes ma'am,' and a little a tear ran from
his eye.

Then she pulled the other side of her negligee off asking,
'Are they nice and pink like this?'


The farmer said, Yes,' and another tear came from the other eye..

She unbuttoned the bottom of her
negligee and asked,
'Are they as fuzzy as this?'


He again said, 'Yes,'
and broke down crying.


She asked, 'Why on earth are you crying?'

Drying his eyes he replied,

''The drought got my corn, the flood got my soy beans, a tornado
leveled my barn, and now I think I'm gonna get screwed out of my peaches.




1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLZ at the Peach Farmer

Wil Harrison.com