Thursday, May 28, 2009

More on the Mini Trip

So I made it to Statesboro!
Whoo Hoo!!
First people I got to see was my Mother and
a family friend that had flown down with my Mother.
Got the car unloaded and the first thing to get hooked up?
The Laptop.

Mom was absolutely thrilled of course that we would
have internet access.
All email could be checked without hassle.

All during this of course were the texts & calls
from both offspring.

"Where are you?"
"What are you doing?"
When are you coming to Sylvania?"
"How much longer?"

Jeeezum!!
And they call me impatient lol

Back into the crappy car I go for a 30 minute
drive to old Sylvania.
~the gray one is the one I was given~

Nothing much has changed there except the highway
to Savannah. I first pick up the son at the library,
and choke him in a big hug the second he got into the car.
Then on to pick up the oldest, Krystal.

Finally we find her dwelling and get out of the car for
the first hug in almost 2 and a half years.

Pile into the car again for another trip BACK to
Statesboro to meet up with Mom and Danielle.
We meet at a favorite restaurant, Ryan's.
Food, drink, talk and lots of those awesome rolls
were enjoyed. During which I am sweating so bad
I am needing some cooling off.

Back to the hotel, Krystal and I proceed to change to
go swimming.

Here is the funny part..hehehehe

Bob and I go down to the pool ahead of the others. He
takes a seat and I step into the FREEZING water. But,
I keep going till I can slowly make my way to the side and
just cool off. Down comes Krystal. Running. I grin and wink to
Robert and look at Krys with a VERY innocent look and say.
"It is better if you just jump in!"

Well...she did...HAHAHA...
She came up and shrieked.
I could not stop laughing.
Neither could her brother or my mother.
That will teach her to jump in without some caution...

Enough for now..more to come soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

And then you come back sicker than hell! Great.

Wil Harrison.com

Gina said...

Wil - NOT like I planned this!! Next time I drive! I am done with planes!