Saturday, May 16, 2009

A little bit of bytching always works...

I guess the little post of bytching worked..

So here is the little story..

One of out regular guests came in a few weeks
ago with a box. Of course the usual small chat
ensued. And I discovered he had bought
his former spouse a birthday gift.



He opened the box and revealed a set of
glasses that I thought were just so great.
I asked him if he had wrapping paper.
He being a man and staying at a motel,
of course did not.



A few days went by and I forgot about the
glasses and such when the Boss Man came in
for his shift, and went into the office and came out
with a box and handed it to me. Telling me
the guest I will just call Nicky, had left it for me.

Turns out, he had given it to Wil, and told Wil to
say it was from him! lol
Wil of course put out the usual teases..joined in
with the Boss Man to torment me about the
receiving of such gift.

Well here it is..

Now, I am not one to go around expecting gifts.
But this was just so touching that this man I
really do not know, took time out to think of
me and brought me these glasses.

Now I just have to figure out
where the heck I am going to put them!
LMAO!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

"High Quality" - The mark of goodness!

Wil Harrison.com

Robert said...

Wow mom accepting gifts from strange men..........im not even going to touch those jokes instead i am going to redirect it to dad. Dad go crazy with the jokes

Gina said...

Awwwwww my son decides to pipe in. I shall mark this day in my heart. One of my brat children actually commented!! Whooo!