Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Friendly Skies..Here I Come!

In less then 48 hours, I will be on my way
to the airport.


Joining the millions of people that filter through
the airport to be loaded into a long,
thin, heavy tube with wings. To travel
at high speeds through the air, probably sitting
uncomfortably beside some old fart
(male or female) with a grip on the arm rests
(that I will be claiming), that could rival any
vice.



I have flown a few times in my still young life.
And the anxiety is still just as strong.



I wonder if I could down a few glasses of
liquid courage before schlepping to the gate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

And I will be here manning The LoveTel.

Wil Harrison.com

Heff said...

To answer your last question, G - YES, YOU CAN !!

Once onboard, try the complementary Spicey V-8 juice. It's good shit.