Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesdays TMI!

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
Yep and I am not going to
explain any further. Some things
just need to be left unsaid lol

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?
Never needed it lol
When I was younger, I looked over 21
so was never carded till the day
I turned 21 lol

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?
I despise liars. There is no reason at
all to tell a lie. None.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
Truthfully..not very well. I always feel
like a failure when someone tries to
criticize me.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
Of course lol

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
I think women can have that kind of relationship..but
men are able to have that kind of
relationship easier cause men have a
way about them that they can give them
the ability to block out guilt where as women
seem to feel it for the smallest things.

If you wanna join the fun Click HERE


Now playing: Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
via FoxyTunes

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I do NOT take any criticism well either.. Happy Tuesday!

Heff said...

I'm a friend. I want MY benefits.

"Heff, GET ON GINA !"

Gina said...

Heff YOU were the shy one!! lol

Anonymous said...

Unicorn!

The Trailer Of Love