Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Yes, it is that time of year again!

10 years ago, at 4:30 AM EST
October,23,1998
The man I had told my mother 2
weeks earlier that I would end up
marrying, was getting out of his truck
after a 14 hour drive from Illinois
to Waddington, NY.

All because there was something we had
liked about one another when we started talking
on the internet.
Pictures were sent back and forth,
he drove out to meet me and my kids.

The rest, as they say...
is history..

He walked to the door and I, trying to keep
quiet, cause the kids were sleeping, headed down
the stairs and waved him up. I was hit by cupid alright.
Even though I KNOW he was just as nervous as I was.

One year later..to the day..we spoke our vows.
He sounded like William Shatner

I swore I looked like a huge marshmallow lol

But, without a hitch.. we said *I do* with
many friends and family as witnesses
(so he can't back out ya know? lol)

awwww

Yumm! That cake was awesome!!

Yes, we have had more then our fair share
of bad luck and deep arse valleys. But, I am still here,
still in love with him.

10 years together
9 years married.

Happy Anniversary Baby
I love you just as much now as I did then


Listening to the song HE chose: George Strait - I Cross My Heart
via FoxyTunes

4 Comments:

Heff said...

Congrats. I feel a song coming on....

Love - exciting and new
Come check in, Wil's expecting you.
Love - life's sweetest reward.
Let it smoke, it blows smoke back to you.

The LoveTel - soon will be renting another room
The LoveTel - nappers hit crack and spread their poon
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

and Love - won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile, from a friendly whore.
Yes LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! (hey-ah!)

The LoveTel - soon will renting another room
The LoveTel - Channel ninety for every groom
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

Love - won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile, from a friendly whore.
It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! It's
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
It's the LoveTel-ah! It's the LoveTel-ah!

Anonymous said...

Now how in the hell do I follow that up? Happy Anniversary Baby!

The Trailer Of Love

Anonymous said...

Aw. Congrats!!

Anonymouse said...

Aww.. sweet.. Congrats n stuff!