Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Truth or Dare Wednesday!

What is the most embarrassing thing you
have done/have happened during sex?

Wow. Of course I cannot get toooo graphic.
Since I know family members read

this blog. But..after some thinking.
I have to say...When the Commander and I

first got together, we were going at it.
Hot and heavy. So much so he

was sending me half off the bed.
so he went to pull me back..and at the

same time..I went to shift my head to get it
ON the bed when I hit my nose

to his forehead. Now. We alllll know the
Commander has a big ol melon.

Well...needless to say..I was seeing stars.
But did not want him to stop. So, as

I am yelling at him to keep going..he is
horrified that I have a bloody nose.

Yeah...we laughed heartily over that one.
And I was thoroughly embarrassed.

glitter-graphics.com

Want to Play? Cick here -->Truth Or Dare


Singing Along To: Travis Tritt - More Than You'll Ever Know
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, that would be awful. And how torn he must have felt, go, stop, help her, please her...

Very funny between you I'm sure, now that it is in the past...

What Can't Go There...belongs here !

The Covert Lover said...

Ouch! Well, I guess it could've been worse - there could have really been blood gushing! lol

Ashly Star said...

Ouch! That would suck. I have had similar things happen too but I didn't get embarassed about them. I just laughed it off and jokingly accused the other person of being clumsy. Lol. That must have been really good to have you going off the bed though, sheesh. ;)