Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

1. How many cell phones have you had? How long have
you had your current cell phone number?
I have had about 3 cell phones I think.
This latest one is a Razor which I can not
say I like too much. I've had the number
since Christmas.
2. Where was the last place you had sex?
In the bedroom with the Hubby.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you
with your love life?
(1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Heh I am pleading the 5th on this one.
If I say a high number..all the women will
want my Commander..(they already do as it is lol)
and if I say low (which is soooo untrue) the
Commander will be teased..so...pleading
the fifth here peeps. LOL

4. Does Bliss sound like a fun game to you?
Have you ever played it?
Never heard of it. So nope.
5. Is there anything or anyone you would be
willing to die for?
Well the Hubby of course,
my children, family,
and a few select friends.
Bonus (as in optional): If you were (or had) a magic
genie and could only grant wishes for others
and you only had three left,
what would they be and
who would they be for?
Heh I would grant the hubby those
three wishes. I am guessing they would
be something along the lines of
financial security for the rest of our lives.
Good health, and great happiness.
And if you would like to try out the TMI
Do it here
TMI Tuesday!

Singing Poorly To: Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It for You
via FoxyTunes

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Good answer for #5... Happy TMIT

What Can't Go There...belongs here !