Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TMI Tuesday!!

1. Is there a TV show you HAVE to watch? If so, what is it?
On this one there are several HBO shows that I watch
or have watched religiously.
The first being The Sopranos.

The second being Rome.

Third is Big Love.


2. What is you favorite drink if you are going to drink more than one?
Everyday beverage is water. I drink
anywhere from 2 to 5 bottles a day.


When it comes to alcohol, it is Bud.


3. How long do you carry guilt around with you?
Depends on the infraction.
But truthfully, a long time before I
finally shrug it off and forget it.



4. Where is or would be your number one romantic get away spot?
Well...at this time my answer would
have to be, anywhere but home. Or some beach..no one around but me and the Commander...relaxing, and enjoying peace & quiet.



5. Have you ever seen a counselor?
Yes. As a young kid my mother and so called
step father had me see a therapist.
Needless to say..he stopped letting me go cause
he said I went there to color and have fun. When in
truth, he just did not want me to tell about
how he treated me.

Bonus (as in optional): Last summer the Archives of Sexual Behavior,
the 237 reasons people have sex and the
Top 50 Reasons Men and Women Have Sex.
What are your top 5 reasons?


4. I wanted to show my affection to the person
16. I wanted to feel connected to the person.
18. It was a romantic setting.
36. I wanted to communicate at a "deeper" level.
41. I wanted to keep my partner satisfied.

Best images, comment images, layouts and more for your profile on SparkleTags.com


Those are 5 I chose from the list.


Want to join the fun? Clink here -->TMI!

1 Comment:

Ashly Star said...

Rome is great! I just rarely ever get a chance to watch it. =) Happy TMI!