Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Well people, today is the day
we honor Mothers.
The women that gave birth to us.
The women that worried while we
lay sleeping in our cribs.
The women that fretted every time we
got near stairs.
The wonderful ladies that tried their
best to raise us to be good people.

The women that as teens we scorned.
As young adults who thought *We know
it all.* hated for getting into our
so called lives.
The women that stood by us even when
we were wrong.

Yes people.
It is Mother's day.

Even though my mother and I
are not really on good speaking terms.
Which seems to happen every few years... lol
I still love her with all my heart.

I love you Mom.



Thinking of my Mom To: Billy Joel - She's Got A Way
via FoxyTunes

2 Comments:

Heff said...

- Verklempt -

Gina said...

Hush up Heff LOL