Monday, September 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

1. What do you feel is the difference between sexy and erotic?
The difference is, sexy is an attitude
a person has that is trying to get their
partner all revved up for sex,
erotic is slow, taking your time,
learning new things about your mate

2. Do you believe there is one right person (i.e. soul mate) for you out there in the world, or that there can be many different potential mates that you could live blissfully with?
My belief is this, there is one person
out there that is your true soul mate
(I found mine with the Commander)
But..there is a possibility to be
compatible with another and still be able to
live in harmony.

3. Do you need to hear "I love you" or similar words on a regular basis from your partner?
Being the Commander is not the
most affectionate, I have a need to hear it
on a regular basis

4. What feeling do you have the most difficulty expressing?
Frustration
I simply sit there and stew and simmer
till I either forget it or explode

5. What is worse - physical, mental or cyber cheating?
All of the above.
No explanation.
If any of these are done, it is betrayal
Plain and simple


Bonus (as in optional): The Kinsey scale attempts to describe a person's sexual history or episodes of their sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. Where are you - TODAY - on the scale?

Ok took this Kinsey test and it
said I am a 3.
.....


If you want to play go HERE


Being Sappy To: Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
via FoxyTunes

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gina...I'm with you on number two!

Ashly Star said...

Great answers! :) Happy TMI!

Colonel ChestHams said...

Can I be with you on "number two" also ?, lol !

Hey - you're not supposed to put a Tuesday post up on a Monday !

- The Blog Police.

Gina said...

I am getting a jump on the posting! lol

Lolita said...

Very nice answers!