Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ramblin stuff

I was going to do a TMI thing but the Commander beat me to it.
Not to mention the fact that alot of family members
read this blog and to be honest..I really do not
want to expose tooooo much of my sexual history
here. Just enough to make my mother roll her eyes. LOL.

I have thought long and hard on what to post. I could
go political..but everyone is doing that these
days. I could talk about trivial BS but no one cares about
that. Then I thought I would just find some music clip, or
comedy clip and post it and let my
huge fan base (Yeah right lol) comment.

So here you go...




Ok dang it..I ended up going political anyway.
I can hear my mother's teeth grinding even across
these 1000 miles that are between us.


Listening To: Journey - Any Way You Want It
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I'm Wil Harrison and I approve this message.

The Trailer Of Love

Gina said...

I somehow knew you would Love

Heff said...

You know, Bill Maher IS funny. I just wish he'd stick to standup instead of his incredibly skewed political views, lol. Put his ass back in his second home - the Playboy Mansion !