Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TMI Tuesday!

1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off?
Currently, I own not one credit card.
In the past though I had about 2 or 3.
All of which I still owe lol.

2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust?
Love and trust go hand in hand.
But yes, there can be love with some distrust.
The trust just has to be rewon.

3. Should prostitution be legal?
This is a hard question to answer.
As a woman, a married woman, part of
me says no. But then there is the practical
side of me that says yes. Then it can be monitored
so disease can not be spread. Women who are
left no other recourse can earn money and get off
welfare and perhaps taxes which would be applied aid
in lowering the prices on other things.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
How can anyone really answer this about
themselves?
Personally, I think I am a dayum fine kisser and
am very in tune with what my lover needs or wants.
So...to be fair..I will say 7.

5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
Talk about a former girlfriend
Try to get *lucky* within the first few hours
Be a total nitwit.


Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever.
The one time that comes to mind was this one date
I had with a guy that was a blind date.
Turned out the guy was a skin head, expected me
to pay not only for my own train fare(yeah he
did not have a car) but my own movie ticket as well!
Needless to say I never called him and avoided his
phone calls after that!


Killin Wil's Ears by Singing Along To: Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
via FoxyTunes

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin' A' Babe!

Heff said...

You liberal Democrats blow me away, lol !

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Much appreciated. I've read most of the Gor books over the years, though I thought the first six and the 9th were the best. #9, Marauders is actually my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Oh God, here we go, LOL.

Anonymouse said...

cheapskate skinhead! LOL... holy shit... *cough* least his kid didnt kick yer ass lol