Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Love!

40 years ago today a baby was bornHis name is Wil
Well, he is known by many names
by many different people
Bill
Billy
Will
Bud
HogHead
Wil
Commander
and to me
Babe
Today is his birthday
Happy 40th Birthday Baby

I love you!

Last night was the actual
get together for some family and friends
In fact, good friends of ours
from Alabama faced a plane ride
broken down vans
below 0 temperatures
all to help me celebrate
my Love's Birthday.

Words on this screen can not convey
the deep heart felt emotion I have
for this man. I wish so many good things for him.

So go visit his site, and leave a birthday wish.


Thinking of you with: Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I'm sure the comments will be flying in on this one, LOL. Thank you dear, I love you.

Heff said...

Aw, shucks -(blush)- it was nothin'... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, "HOGHEAD", lol !

OFFICER DONNA said...

Hey Gina, will you take me to the bathroom?, lol


You are the best,

Oh and you too Commander the love tell was a blast.