Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday's TMI!

1. Are you and early shopper or a late shopper?

If anything, I am a late shopper.
2. What is your favorite cartoon (current or passed)?

Always has been Tom & Jerry


3. On a scale of 1-10, how competent are you on home repair projects?

I would say a 5


4. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

Christmas Dinner

5. Describe your favorite kiss? Do you give it or receive it?

My favorite kiss had to be one the Commander laid
on me
when we first got together. I had
come out for a visit,
and we were getting ready to
go somewhere, when he stopped
short in front of me
and turned, grabbed me and bent me

back and laid a kiss on me that just curled my toes.


Bonus (as in optional):What is the best holiday gift you have ever gotten? Best you've given?

The best gift I had received...well I think it is
best I go
with what I have given. The
Commander has been the recipient

of many cool gifts. From tools that
he had mentioned wanting

to the little things like on
Valentine's day all the goodies

I make and buy for him. Needless to say,
I have spoiled the
Commander.

Singing along with: Bing Crosby - White Christmas
via FoxyTunes

3 Comments:

Johanne said...

Oh wow! That kiss is very special, indeed... ;-)) I love the fact that you can fix your stuff yourself, even at half... I am so dumb at those things... ;-((
Your Bonus had me thinking... some men have it all, no??? ;-))
Happy TMI!

Gina said...

Yes Sea, some men do have it all..I just wish some were not so stupid and began to realize what they have before it is too late.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful answers and great pictures to go along with them as well. Happy (late) TMI!