Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday's TMI

1. what's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?
A dance
2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?
I am fiercely loyal
I am extremely dedicated to those I love
And when pushed too far...
As vindictive as any other woman


3. what do you want . . . . now?
Right this minute? Sleep

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
I can cook.
5. describe a sexy mind.
A sexy mind to me is a person that can seduce you
without ever laying a finger on you


Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
I am thankful for my children.

I am thankful for my husband.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep sounds great right now. :) Great answers, especially #5. I like the pictures you put with them as well. Happy TMI! =o)

h said...

Happy TMI. good pics.

Heff said...

Awww, isn't that last picture of "Pookie" just sooooo sweet, lol.

Heff's answers :

1. What's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?
Breasts in hands asking "Got milk ?"

2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
1. Eccentric as hell
2. I am extremely dedicated to myself
3. And when pushed too far...As vindictive as any other woman, lol.

3. What do you want . . . . now?
Right this minute? A quickie.

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
I can work my wood like no other, using very few tools...

5. Describe a sexy mind.
One constantly in the gutter....

Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Donna's Gibblets.

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI

Anonymous said...

TMI w/ PICS!!!! Gotta love it!

Happy TuesdaY

Bunny said...

A sexy mind to me is a person that can seduce you without ever laying a finger on you

What a delicious description!! Happy TMI!

P.S. Your hub and kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a nice Bonus!!!
And I so agree about the dance... I wish you got that so needed sleep... ;-)
Happy TMI!