Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday TMI!

1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc). Light bondage, blindfolds, sensual massages, role playing, light spankings, domination/submission, and...tease play





2. What are your non-genital errogenous zones and what do you like done to them?My back, neck and shoulders. A light kiss or caress can make me melt faster then butter on a hot stove lol





3. What sounds get you sexually charged? A man's growl. Just makes me shiver





4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex? A couple years. ~poor me lol~




5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it? Riding. Do not like being in control


Bonus (as in optional):If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be?Sean Connery, Hector Elizando,Liam Neeson, Oded Fehr, Val Kilmer










10 Comments:

Shibari said...

yummy Val Kilmer in willow the ONLY movie i found him sexy in ... oh and that guy from the mummy movies... double yumm-ay...
I am glad I found your Blog Gina...
Happy Tmi Tuesday..
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great answers... and yes... blindfold sex is exquisit!
Happy TMI!

h said...

Cool answers. Interesting visuals all over this blog. You should play Mute Mondays!

Sam said...

Happy TMI! I agree with you on #5~

SIMON said...

Gina lovely answers, all of them!
I bought you 2 signs from Dublin to shops I'm sure you'd love to visit!
This one and this one!

Bunny said...

Oded - he is so very hot! Even when he was bad in The Mummy and on 24 - still very hot. Lots of girls today saying they aren't fond of cowgirl. Hmmm.

Happy TMI!

Shandra said...

Funny enough being in control is the only part I like about riding.
I love the pics you have!
Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI and all that rot ;)

Blindfolds rule!

Heff said...

Val Kilmer ? Have ya SEEN that guy lately ?