Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TMI Tuesday!






1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? God, I cannot remember.




2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? [First name is fine.] David. My first *Real* boyfriend




3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? We would hang out at the McDonalds where the other kids would hang out. SOme hot and heavy make out sessions happened in his car there. LOL




4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? If not, would you? The first one I met online, I married a year to the day we met in person. So..I guess I would lol




5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? I did not have what you call *dates* Usually a group of friends would hang out..I would meet someone, and we would continue to hang out with these friends. So there was no real first date. Sad huh?




Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on. That would have to be with David. We had been together a month or so when he had told me he had a surprise evening planned. I was to get all done up that coming Friday. Well, I went and got the hair and nails done, bought a new outfit and was ready for when he arrived. I opened the door to see him standing there with 3 dozen long stemmed roses. After he spoke with my mother for a bit, we left. In the car he refused to tell me where we were going. Even went so far as to blindfold me. About 20 minutes later the car stopped and he got out of the car and came around to help me. He had gotten a friend to let him use his backyard while the parents were out. He had set up this little garden with little lights, a beautifully set table ready for dinner. He had cooked! He served and saw to my every need. We danced to music he had recorded on a tape cassette just for that evening. Needless to say it was every sappy *woman* song that was popular at the time. LOL Yes, that had to be the best date I had ever been on.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your romantic date... ;-) So sweet!!
Happy TMI!

Heff said...

Heff's answers :

1. What was the first movie you saw on a date? Freaky Friday, I think. The original, at a church function. I was 7, if you wanna call that a date.

2. Who was the first person you kissed on a date? My cousin, on the same "date" who will remain nameless. We didn't know we were related - and let's leave the "Alabama Cousin" jokes out of this....

3. Where was the first place you ever "parked" (on a date)? Up and Down Hwy 280. Didn't really "park". My other band members drove us around while we (not my cousin) made out in the back of a Volkswagen (love machine) bus. My girlfriend at the time looked ALOT like Geddy Lee. No shit.

4. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met via the internet? Currently involved - met in person, so I guess NO.

5. What is the most romantic thing you have done on a first date? Sprang for the beer and offered to use condoms.




Bonus (as in optional):Describe the best date you have ever been on. - That would be the one where I sprang for the beer and offered condoms.

SIMON said...

Your number 4 Gina, that's so sweet!

Gina said...

Searabbit~ Thanks for stopping in! Happy TMI to you too!

Heff ~ You are such a sweet dweeb! lol

Ebezp ~ Welcome to the Shed! You should know, it was his idea to get married on that day. After I told him there was no way I would do the city hall thing lol

Madame X said...

That gets the vote for best date ever!!

Shandra said...

aaaw your romatic date is the cutest!!!

Happy TMI!

Professor Fate said...

Damn! That is a damn good date. Thanks for sharing. Happy TMI

2 Dollar Productions said...

Sounds like a pretty damn good date, and definitely better than the McDonald's parking lot. Ha. It was Taco Bueno when I where I grew up.

Gina said...

Madame x ~ Welcome to the Shed! It had to be the most romantic evening. Not bad for a couple of teenagers! lol

Pinkstuffedbrain ~ Welcome to you as well to the Shed! I admit I was smiling a bit thinking about those days long gone.

Professor Fate ~ Thanks for stopping by the old Shed. Look forward to next weeks TMI!

2 Dollar Productions ~ Oh it was soo definitely better then hangin out in the parking lot! lol