Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My TMI Quiz answers!!


1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
Would rather cuddle up and fall asleep

2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
Yes I have faked orgasms before....Shhh

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of time you have ever had sex?
It was 12 before I lost count lol

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
Yes I have

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime? Do you think most people lie when asked?
No idea what the average is..but for me it was pretty low. And yes I think they lie about it.

Bonus (as in optional):
Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
I do not think men and women can remain friends. For undoubtedly, it will lead to flirting, which is considered harmless, then some innuendo, which leads to blatant talk, then in the end, physical contact.

3 Comments:

~d said...

GET THE (eff!) TWELVE!?!

HooRAY! for you, gurrl!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute G, I think the question was how many times in 24 hours with ONE partner, LOL.

Gina said...

Very funny ya ass pirate!